Corporate Risk Supervisor
- From 5-7 years of banking experience in the corporate field.
- Credit course is a must.
- 0-1 years of experience in the Risk department.
Operation Risk Manager
+7 years of experience in the banking operation risk.
Trade Finance Manager:
Handling the bank’s day to day trade finance operations, 10+ years of experience and experience both LC’s and LG’s and IDC’s.
- Responsible to achieve branch targets through, setting the necessary sales plan, daily following up of staff performance and taking any corrective actions needed for improving Branch’s performance and achieving the set targets.
- Been target oriented and capable to work under pressure.
Branch Head of Operations
- Responsible for branch daily operations, authorize daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Assists his/her branch manager in achieving branch sales target.
- Ensures applying bank polices & procedures in all transactions.
- From 1 to 3 years experience in the same position.
Branch Retail Services Head
- Manages, coordinates and supports all retail products, while promoting and cross selling products related to the Retail Group.
- Will be responsible for back office procedures, ensure service excellence and participates proactively in implementing sales campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position.
Corporate Non Performing Loans / Recovery Manager
- Manages the recoveries of non-performing loans and advances including the redemption of guarantees from the beneficiaries by tracing the assets (business + properties) of defaulters.
- Minimum 6 years of banking experience in corporate credit and structuring, credit administration of which 3 years in loans recovery.
Corporate Relationship Manager
- Maximizing the Bank’s corporate portfolio & profitability, by enhancing and/ or initiating corporate relationships within the policy & objectives of NBG Group.
- Completion of the Credit Course is a must.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in similar position.